Friday, March 30, 2012

HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST


See How Your King Comes
 12-15The next day the huge crowd that had arrived for the Feast heard that Jesus was entering Jerusalem. They broke off palm branches and went out to meet him. And they cheered:
   Hosanna!
   Blessed is he who comes in God's name!
    Yes! The King of Israel!
Jesus got a young donkey and rode it, just as the Scripture has it:

   No fear, Daughter Zion:
      See how your king comes,
      riding a donkey's colt.
 16The disciples didn't notice the fulfillment of many Scriptures at the time, but after Jesus was glorified, they remembered that what was written about him matched what was done to him.


Lyrics | Hillsong United lyrics - Hosanna lyrics

Please visit the Spiritual Sundays blog for links to many inspirational posts. Click HERE to go there.

9 comments:

  1. At the church where I grew up, they would bring palm branches and place them to decorate the church on palm Sunday. Let us all shout Hosannah for the King is coming.

    Where I attend church now, they will be using Easter lilies, but no palm branches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song, too, Charlotte. I have a cd of it and I copied the lyrics into my songbook and sing it in my private worship every now and then. My favorite part is:

    "Heal my heart and make it clean,
    Open up my eyes to the things unseen,
    Show me how to love You have loved me,
    Break my heart for what breaks Yours..."

    My fervent, constant prayers actually.

    Have a blessed weekend,
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  3. His ways are so completely different than what we think. Some would argue He should have come in style...but He came on a donkey. It makes me think what we consider is so contrary to His ways....His are more simple...humble....Happy weekend Charlotte and hey thanks for your comment and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that story and song! Have a blessed Palm Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Charlotte ...Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blessings to you Charlotte. Thank you for your wonderful post.

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. H onoring
    O ur
    S avior
    A lmighty
    N ame
    N ever failing
    A doration

    Glory to God in the Highest - for the awesome Gift of His Son!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hosanna in the highest! Amen! I can't say it enough! Wow. Our Lord is faithful & true indeed. Thanks for this sharing... such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Charlotte,

    I want to wish you and your family a very blessed Easter.
    God bless you,
    ~ Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte