Thursday, August 11, 2011

MIRACLE MAKEOVER FOR CHARLIE

The big day we've been waiting for has arrived!!! We can now share the wonderful makeover video featuring Charlie Grady. Please take a few moments to view it here if you haven't seen it elsewhere. It will make your day.


Please click HERE to go to Design Gives Back  to learn more about the makeover and find out how you can earn money for the next makeover just by commenting.

 Design Gives Back will donate $1.00 for each comment on the following blogs between August 12 - 18. 

Pink Saturday @ at How Sweet the Sound/ Beverly 
         Spiritual Sunday  @ Spiritual Sunday /Charlotte & Ginger
      Country Wings in Phoenix @ Country Wings in Phoenix/Sherry

   Metamorphosis Monday  comments on Monday Only   

If you are a blogger, find out how you can make extra money for the next project by posting about this on your own blog. Design Gives Back will give you the information .

As Christians we are told to love your neighbor as yourself. I believe Design Gives Back is doing a very good job of doing just that. 

14 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful family, and such a lovely story.
    I think of Charlie's parents, who served our country in the Navy. They exemplify courage and heroism, which has been passed onto their children. Charlie has such a wonderful spirit about him... and his siblings clearly love and support him. As hard as it is, this family is going to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and inspirational blog party for this delightful family- from grandma to parents to thoughtful grandkids, including Charlie. Thanks for a delightful visit in honor of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your participation in this fabulous event Kelee has given to us for Charlie, Charlotte.

    Would you be so kind to leave a comment.
    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs,
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet project and Charlie is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anoher beautiful project...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlotte Sweetie...
    Oh thank you, thank you for the wonderful participation in our Miracle Makeover weekend. I so love this wonderful time of year. It makes me feel so good inside to know we can do something so small and make a BIG difference in someone's life.

    God is working through so many of us this weekend. I am just over the top thrilled about being one small piece of it.

    Thank you for stopping by sweet friend. I will be back tomorrow for Spiritual Sunday to leave a comment as well. Country hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Charlotte,
    How exciting to see things go so well with the Miracle Makeover.Thank-you for all your hard work at putting up the post this week.
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for participating in this marvelous event! YOu are a blessing! I am so happy to comment and support Design Gives Back. May God richly bless you!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad this little boy was able to receive this wonderful gift. He has had a very difficult life being sick. I sometimes take for granted that I and my family have been healthy for the most part. I should never take that for granted.

    I'm sure Charlie is loving his new room!

    Thank you for being a part of this amazing ministry by involving Spiritual Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful way to bless others. This project seems so worthwhile and the family is precious!
    Thank you for the opportunity, Charlotte. May much money be raised for this endeavor.

    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Charlie's story. I think it's special that the siblings were as loved as Charlie. The story touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a brave boy. imagine him starting the Charlie Santa at 5.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful post, and such a wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Charlotte, thank you visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I just checked in on the Design blog and well over 3000 comments have been left I believe. Isn't it wonderful? Hope you are having a super week. ~ Miles of Smiles ~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte