Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Doris Day
As you know, I like to share stuff I discover on the computer. One of my latest discoveries is a font called Doris Day. I'm kind of a font-a-holic so I had to download it. Doris Day is one of my all time favorite actresses. I think the font is pretty cool. Here's the link if you would like to download it. (It's free). http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,169842/description.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thank you, Charlotte. I'll enjoy using it.
ReplyDeleteIt's got a kinda 1950's look. Nifty. Loved all of Doris' musicals. She had great comic timing, too. A lovely lady. thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteJoy!
Miss Kathy
Pretty font!
ReplyDeleteDoris Day was my favorite when growing up, Charlotte. That's a beautiful picture of her.
ReplyDeleteI've always loved Doris Day. As a child, when I played with my Barbie's, in my mind I was Doris Day. I thought she was sweet, kind, pretty and pretty perfect.
ReplyDeleteI've had you on my mind since I saw the crazy weather you've had. I hope it wasn't as bad as it sounded. Are you guys okay?
Hugs,
Kat
Thank you, Charlotte. It's quite elegant, I think. I'll be looking for opportunities to use it. Have a lovely day , today. :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow I love the DD font ...thanks and good thursday morning my friend!
ReplyDeleteShe has always been one of my faves!
ReplyDelete