I really like this poem by Martin Luther.
A BED IN MY HEART
Ah, dearest Jesus, holy Child,
Make Thee a bed soft, undefiled,
Within my heart, that it may be
A quiet chamber kept for Thee.
My heart for very joy doth leap,
My lips no more can silence keep.
I too must sing, with joyful tongue,
That sweetest ancient cradle song,
Glory to God in highest Heaven,
Who unto man His Son hath given,
While angels sing with pious mirth,
A glad New Year to all the earth.
A special Christmas blessing to all my blogging friends. To those of you who join us each week for Spiritual Sundays, a special Thank You. You have helped make this year a wonderful blessing for me.
Click on Animated Picture.

Merry Christmas Charlotte!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Charlotte! I just wanted to stop by to say hi to you.
ReplyDeleteblessings and love,
Debbie
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteI liked the poem:) Christmas blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteI pray you have a blessed and Very Merry Christmas~ I am so thankful for YOU and the gift of your Friendship Charlotte! Please thank Clif for sending me the CD! I CANNOT wait to listen to it!!
ReplyDeleteSending love from my family to yours! May Jesus bless you with HIS Presence each day in the coming year!
I love you
Loren
Popping on-line before going to Candlelight service, to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Thank you for sharing that poem by Martin Luther
ReplyDelete(I'm a Lutheran). It is very sweet.
Charlotte thank you for being a blessing to me this past year thru your blogging - as I have come to know you thru Spiritual Sunday's.
ReplyDeleteMay you be blessed with a wonderful season of Christmas - including special times with family and friends.
Merry Christmas!
Valerie @ intelligent expressions and composition-life
YOU are a blessing to me! Merry Christmas. (Your blog looks festive!)
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet poem. Merry Christmas Charlotte.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful poem!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas,
Ginger
Blessings Charlotte, Ohhh yes, Lord Jesus, make your sweet bed to lay your beloved head right within my heart! Precious...beautiful poem!
ReplyDeleteThank you ever so much for sharing this! Wishing you and Clif the most blessed Christmas and His peace reign in your hearts as you shine His light and love to us. Thank you so much Char for SS and your beautiful heart of ministry to each one. The rest of my wish is over at SS but just needed to come by and see one of your homes (difficult choice) and personally wish you a JOYFUL, Merry Christmas! (Though I don't join in each week, you hold a special place in my heart and prayers...thank you Char!!!)
Peace,
Peggy
nice poem...hope your Christmas was the best...
ReplyDeleteThat is a nice poem, may Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, dwell in all our hearts.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful poem. Thanks so much for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteI hope your Christmas was sweet and filled with lots of love.
Happy New Year too.
Hugs
I love it , too! Very beautiful !
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a very Merry Christmas !
Blessings,
~Myrna
thank you Charlotte for putting Spiritual Sundays together and for all the comments you put on my posts. I love your posts and the music is very inviting.
ReplyDelete