Saturday, December 4, 2010

Celine Dion - Happy Christmas

If you're not already in the Christmas spirit, this video should put you there. This has long been one of my favorite Christmas songs.

Be sure to click the music on my sidebar off before starting the video. (You can click on the little x to turn off the ads on the video.)



I hope you will drop by my other blog to read my Spiritual Sundays post.


3 comments:

  1. I like this song too! Hope you are having a great holiday season. We have our first snow here in Indiana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful....I love that song, for some reason it brought tears to my eyes...happy ones. I've been in the Christmas spirit now for months...but that just added to my joy. Thank you for posting it.

    God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty music and pictures in the clip were pretty also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte