Friday, November 19, 2010

JONAH

This video was e-mailed to me by an old friend. I thought it was so cute and quite amazing that this little girl could tell the story so well that I wanted to share it with you today. It definitely should put a smile on your face, as it did mine. (You may need to turn up your sound to hear it well.)


The Corinth Baptist Church is in Albertville, AL.

Click HERE to go to the Spiritual Sundays blog for links to more spiritual/inspirational posts.


37 comments:

  1. I just LOVED this. How absolutely adorable...and your right...I am grinning ear to ear. Have a wonderful week-end. HUGS and BLESSINGS, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Cheryl's blog recently. She is amazing. My last bible study was on Jonah and it was a good one by Priscilla Shirer. We're doing the Beth Moore one on Revelaltion now. It's HEAVY!

    HAPPY WEEKEND!

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little girl is going places!! So cute! Thanks for posting it!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This young child is amazing!! She was preaching and didn't even know it. A little child shall lead them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh isn't she darling! That.is.amazing! Thank you soo much for sharing this video Charlotte!!! Just precious!

    Have a blessed weekend~! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh--she is unbelievable!!! I wonder if she memorized it or if she was reading it...it was hard to tell. To me, she is talented like Shirley Temple...it's amazing.
    I want to wish you and Clif a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of the mouth of Babes! Imagine when she grows up.She's got it! Praise God
    Blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful start to our day Charlotte, my dh and I have just been so blessed by this. He shook his head in total amazement. Thank you for blessing us today.I have company coming this evening and I can't wait to share this.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlotte,
    Thanks for hosting!
    It is such a blessing to hear God through little children.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh...she is so sweet...I love her little voice and the way she tells the story....

    ReplyDelete
  11. That girl sure is gifted. God is using her and will use her in BIG ways!!!!
    Thanks for sharing. I have always loved the story of Jonah... we can all relate at one time or another!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Imagine how this little girl will be in a few years.

    This is a lovely way to begin the day.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing like words spoken from a young mind! So cute! Speaking of "babies" I agree with you, God must consider us His babies the whole time...But babies not in diapers but behind His Armor! :)

    Happy Thanksgiving sister Charlotte and God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was so good, it gave me chills when Jonah said "forgive me, for I have sinned. I will do as you say." What a wonderful blessing she will be the rest of her life is she continues in the way she is going.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This little one is adorable and so expressive in her story telling! Thank you for sharing it with us. We had also received it as an email but we didn't listen to it. I'm glad I did this time around. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Charlotte.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is unbelievable and adorable. Expect to see her on the stage someday or spreading God's word in other ways! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a wonderful video. Thanks and have a blessed Thanksgiving week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so sweet! I think this little darling has a future in the entertainment industry! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Charlotte, This is so cute and amazing. My granddaughter sat on my lap during this video, she enjoyed it so much :).
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw it yesterday on Martin LaBar's blog, Sun and Shield http://sunandshield.blogspot.com/ I thought it was so good, I emailed it to several people! My cousin, a college professor, liked it so much she is going to use it in her course!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I meant to say, I like the pumpkins and Woodstock on your header!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, she is so precious! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is just adorable and so gifted of God. She has truly put a smile on my face.Thanks for sharing.

    Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving week, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  24. Unbelievably precious and amazing that she could memorize all of that. She is so cute as she recites this story. She has all the emphasis of story telling and such enthusiasm. Oh the hearts of the innocent!
    Praise God! Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Charlotte, I just saw this on my email from my cousin. A wonderful story about Jonah told in an adorable way.
    Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you and yours.
    Warm hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  26. She is adorable. Have a Great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was ministered to in an amazing way by this little darling. I just read Jonah this past week, too. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving, Charlotte, and Clif. So grateful for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ooops I'd made an error above :0) So here I go again~~~Thank you Sweet LORD Jesus for blessing my life with my Beautiful Sister Charlotte these past weeks that You have blessed me in knowing her.. I pray for Your will and covering on her and her family during this Wondrous Season of You LORD and in the Seasons to come as they all do come from You Abba Father.. I'm constantly and forever THANKFUL to You LORD for Everything..
    And Father God,, May my Sweet Sister here, continue to grow and share in her daily minute by minute walk with You Jesus... I pray that in her walk with You she'll grow closer and closer to You and that the enemy will flee in Your Mighty name Jesus...Amen and Amen

    May you enjoy a Blessed Thanksgiving Sweetie and a Blessed Christmas Season in Him...THANKFULLY His blessings come in all shapes sizes and styles :0)
    Jesus is the Reason for each and every Season...

    Hugssssssssssss across the miles~~~~~~Dena

    ReplyDelete
  30. what a little darling! thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my goodness, so cute and so passionate! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cindy thought of Shirley Temple as I did. Even her dress, curly hair and bow reminded me of her. That little girl has big talent.
    I am glad that I did not have to follow her on the program.
    Surely everyone in church was touched, not only by her performance but by what she had to say.

    ReplyDelete
  33. this little girl did a wonderful presentation of this story. thanks rose

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm amused ~ and blown away, too, by this video!

    'Still in "catch-up" mode, but couldn't wait to drop by and say "thanks" .... wishing you and Clif a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  35. She reads quite well. I'm certain she's a bright one.

    I wish a Blessed Thanksgiving to you and Clif. Johnny and I are going to our daughter's house this year.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awwww - such a sweet post and I LOVE your Christmas snowman and lights. :) Happy Advent! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte