Thanksgiving is over. I hope you all had a great day. Wonderful day for me, but like many others did, I ate too much. Now, it's on to decorating for Christmas. Our son helped hubby set the tree up yesterday (major job). Now the fun begins. Decorate, decorate, decorate.
Since it's time to decorate I thought I'd start here by decorating my blog for Christmas. It is much colder here in the desert this morning. Makes it seem more like Christmas. Now if it would just snow a little. Not much chance of that. We've seen a little snow on two different occasions here in the last 21 years we have lived here. Oh well, we'll get along fine without the snow.

Good Morning Charlotte Sweetie...
ReplyDeleteSo happy you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. DH and I are going to try and get started on a few decorations around the house as well. Tree maybe... We'll see how much work I get accomplished. I love the Christmas season.
Your blog looks beautiful sweetie. Just beautiful. Have a gorgeous day. I loved the cool air we felt this morning, and actually yesterday as well. No Black Friday sales for me, I can't fight those crowds anymore.
Many hugs and much love, Sherry
Your blog looks so pretty! I'm sure your home will, too, when you have it ready. Since our older son is here for Thanksgiving, he will help his dad get the boxes out of the attic. That's another Thanksgiving tradition, since they went away to university! (The younger one, of course, has other commitments this year!)
ReplyDeleteWe don't get snow but occasionally, either. Maybe once every 10 years!
Hope you have an awesome weekend!
ReplyDeleteBlessings and prayers,
andrea
We will be putting up our tree and decorating tomorrow! Our tree is quite the ordeal as well! My husband dreads it every year. It is sooo tall and so pretty when it's all done though :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks sooo wintery and I love your snowmen!
It turned sooo cold here...high was in the 40s. Just the day prior we were in the 80's....OYE!! Typical Oklahoma weather!
Have a blessed weekend
I love the new look you added to your blog. It gets us all into the Christmas spirit.
ReplyDeleteWe put our outside decorations up yesterday and one tree in the dining room. We have a couple more trees we have put up before, but we are getting too old for all that work. Ha! Ha! So, we may just have the table tree this year. Still thinking about it though.
love the Christmas decoration on your blog... its beautiful Charlotte.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed week ahead!!
Love,
Ruth