There you go. Now he's going away from the water.
Here's the Daddy keeping watch on the fence. I've noticed that he is usually around not far from the family.
There he goes walking along the fence.Here they are on the lawn again.
The reason I was concerned about them getting too close to the water is because last year we found a baby quail floating in the pool. It was so sad.
If you didn't see my last post, you can scroll down to see more pictures of this sweet little family.

Hi Charlotte, These are the sweetest pictures. Your yard is beautiful and must give you great joy.
ReplyDeleteyour sweet birdies....how cute the daddy is watching. We have enjoyed the birds by us also!!
ReplyDeleteI get saddened every year when I hear AZ's drowning totals....I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos...loving the Daddy watching from above! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteHI!!!
ReplyDeleteOH I love those!!!!
so cute!!!!
I hope he doesn't wander to close to the pool again!!!!
I have to watch Miss C very closely around our pool, when it was cold out, I put her feet in it, and she hated it, so that kept her away all winter but now that it is getting warmer and she soon will be in it, then I have to get some more eyes the 2 in front, the 2 in back and I need some more!!!!
hugs,
jamie
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
ReplyDeleteLove your pictures and your sweet family of quail. I really love your new title, I support AZ all the way..
ReplyDeleteMolly
awww. this little guy is so cute and love the post....and how you laid it out.
ReplyDeleteoh dear goodness....this is the sweetest post :)
ReplyDeleteso very precious....
great photos! they tell a beautiful story by themselves :):):)
Love to you
What a sweet little family! It is so much fun watching them. Our mallard family did not come back this year. It is the first time in ten years.
ReplyDeleteWonderful post. A good reminder.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comments on Sunday. Hope will visit again!
Have a blessed week.
Pam
What a tender post, Charlotte. I love these photos.
ReplyDelete