Sunday, April 18, 2010

LOVE THAT PINK

I took the following pictures in the back yard yesterday. Love that pink bougainvillea.














































































The ice plant in the strawberry planter survived the winter but we were beginning to doubt if it was going to bloom. Now it's blooming big time. It's blooming even more today but I'm not going to go out and take another picture. This one will do.
Happy Spring!

8 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooo beautiful! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog header and these pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a beautiful time of year in AZ with everything blooming. I love your colorful backyard Charlotte!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful flowers! I don't see pink bouganvillia here much, we mostly have fuschia. Ours again survived all the freezes we had this past winter.

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely blog! I like the beautiful flowers and sound of flowing water. The blessings of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. I have never been to Arizona, but will be coming through this summer and am so excited!!
    Love, Angel
    allthemus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlotte,
    Your flowers, plants and trees are so pretty!
    Isn't nice to have so much color to admire?
    Thanks for you kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte