Do you live in the Portland area? Do you know someone who lives in the Portland area? We have a good friend who lives there and he has just started an online business featuring restaurants in that area. I know you will want to check it out.
Hopefully it will be a great success and it will be expanded to other cities. His beautiful daughter does the intro video on the website. Be sure to click on it. Here is the url: http://yumfinder.com/


What a wonderful idea. I wish them good luck. I love your new banner it's so pretty.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Ginger
How interesting! I don't live in the area but find the idea of an online restaurant fascinating. Who woulld have ever thought!
ReplyDeleteHI!!!
ReplyDeleteI do know a friend who has alot of family in the Portland area!!! I will let her know!!!!
Good Restaurants are a gem when found, I prefer non chain restaurants, but want to hear about it from someone who has gone,alot of cool places we have eaten at have come by way of mouth!!!!
Good idea!!!
hugs,
jamie
Praying they find Success and many Blessings!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good friend Charlotte :)
Have a blessed weekend