SURELY NOT. SURELY I'M NOT STARTING ANOTHER BLOG. WELL - YES - I JUST GOT IT UP AND RUNNING. IT IS A BLOG JUST FOR PHOTOS. I HOPE YOU WILL CHECK IT OUT. IT'S CALLED "SHARING MY PHOTOS" (really unique, huh?) I'll be adding additional photos soon so stay tuned.

Hopping over....
ReplyDeleteI'll go and check it out. btw, just thought I'd let you know that we're sure happy to be living in CO, since we heard from a friend that Flagstaff got 54 inches of snow!
ReplyDelete:) I would do the same if I had the time!!! Glad you are spreading your ministry around!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog and leaving your sweet comment!
sisters in Christ hugs,
mid
You have some gorgeous pictures!! I left a comment there.
ReplyDeletePortugues e meu idioma e agradeço a sua visita em meu site saso deseje nos ajuda coloque nosso link ou banner desde ja grato
ReplyDeleteOooh! I like photos! I'll be sure to check it out. Mine started out as a photo blog, but I found I had a few other things to say, besides. :-)
ReplyDelete