Friday, October 7, 2011

PINK SATURDAY

It has been awhile since I've participated in Pink Saturday. I do love and appreciate Beverly for her faithfulness to that meme. She makes lots of people happy with all that pinkness that is shared. Click HERE to go to How Sweet the Sound for links to lots of pink posts.

I wanted to share this very very short video (8 seconds long) today. I love pink and I love pink flowers.





Beverly has reminded us that October is breast cancer awareness month. October is also my birthday month. To celebrate my birthday on the 5th we drove up to beautiful Sedona, AZ to spend the day. I wore my pink hat because I needed to keep the sun off my face. I've started a round of Carac cream to get rid of skin cancer cells. My face is getting redder every day. It doesn't really show up in this picture. A pink top seemed appropriate for the occasion so I wore that too. Here's a picture. I also wore a pink cross. For those of you who follow Spiritual Sundays this picture was taken outside the chapel in the header picture for that blog. Such a beautiful place. When we visited the chapel this time we bought a cross made from the red rock. I'm planning to share a picture of it on Spiritual Sundays.



Happy Pink Saturday to everyone who shares there. No no - Happy Pink Saturday to everyone, not just those who share. 

Now you can click "like" to like this post on Facebook. How about that. 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte...lovely video..I love pink flowers too.
    Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte,
    Happy Pink Saturday! AND Happy Birthday!!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is definitely your color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the video and LOVE you in pink ! you look fabyoulous.
    Happy PS
    (())

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful in pink! I love all your pretty pinkness! I hope the cream does the job for you.

    Nancy (Fancy Horse)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Birthday Charlotte, You look lovely in your pink outfit. That is a great hat to keep you out of the sun. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte, Happy Birthday! You look very nice in your pink hat:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely, happy birthday!Hugs and Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My 15 year old told me to today pink is her new favorite color.....great flower and hugs to you for your birthday....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday and Happy Pink saturday! You look lovely in your all pink outfit! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Pink Birthday - Loved your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look pink-lovely and in the pink of health - praise the Lord!

    I like pink, too, especially flowers, but most of all, I like them on my girl :-).

    Have a blessed week,
    Rina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte